Dear Nepali Community Members,
The recent devastating floods and landslides have killed at least 47 people, tens of thousands are displaced and millions other affected in more than 15 districts of Nepal after receiving heavy rainfall since Friday.
We NRNA Thailand are very much concerned with the grievances fellow Nepalese facing in Nepal and our prayers are for those who lost the lives and the ones who have been affected. In this situation, we are ready to coordinate the support from Nepali Diaspora in Thailand. NRNA ICC Secretariat in Kathmandu has already taken initiative to respond to the situation and instructed all national offices, so we will bring the relief package to victims in Nepal in consultation with the ICC team on ground.
You are kindly requested for cash donation NRNA Thailand to help flood victim people get access to food, power and warm shelter.
Account No: 0073878586
Bank: Kasikorn Bank
Branch: Central World
Contact Persons:Contact Persons:
1. Prem Danai (Phuket,South Region) 0945819902
2. Lhakpa Sherpa (Chiangmai, North Region) 0823852369
3. Robin Subedi (Bangkok, Central Region) 0846446533
4. Karma Gurung (Bangkok, Central Region) 0818228745
5. Kanchha Gurung (NCC Treasurer)0818448698
6. Rabi Maharjan ( NCC General Secretary) 0967892997
7. Sakoed Rama (NCC Vice President) 0944872204
8. Bhabendra Basnet (NCC Vice President)0894994823
9. Subindra Rai (NCC Vice President) 0818945055
10. Shanker Adhikari ( NCC Vice President)0818950073
Please send the deposit receipt to any of our contact persons as stated above. In the meantime we will accept only cash donation and if we decided to accept goods also, we will inform you.
You will be regularly updated with our detailed plans and the progress on our efforts. Your support and guidance to us on this critical moment of the nation is appreciated!
The circular of NRNA ICC can be found in the following link: